Thursday, June 5, 2008

Company's Coming!

While my good friends Mr. and Mrs. Beavers are off conquering the European continent, Mrs. Beavers has graciously given me a prominent shout-out on her blog, I Am Mrs. Beavers.

So if you've just arrived from her place, anticipating some high-quality, Beavers-approved blogging, allow me to say, "Welcome!" I'll do my best to keep you entertained and behave like a gentleman, for I do not take Mrs. Beavers' trust lightly.

This may mean that, in addition to breaking out the good china and those appetizer recipes from the Better Homes and Gardens Book of Easy Entertaining, it could be time for those Joyce Wildenstein, Marilyn Manson and sea lamprey posts I've been saving for just the right occasion.

Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back.

No comments: